1987: On 08.12.1987, The Corporation was established as a Government Company (registered under the Companies Act, 1956.)
1990: First Managing Director was appointed.
1990: Taking over of Canning Factory (which was run by Department of Fisheries), Minicoy.
1990: Marketing of entire coir produced by the Department of Industries.
1993: On March, setting up of Desiccated Coconut Powder Unit at Kadmat.
1993: On October, Setting up of Jaggery and Vinegar Project at Kalpeni.
1995: Expansion of Canning Factory at Minicoy.
1998: Setting up of Control Tower Division.
2000: Setting up of Shipping Division.
2001: Taking over of passenger vessels, M.V. Amindivi and M.V. Minicoy
2002: Taking over Cargo barges namely: M.V. Cheriyam, M.V. Laccadives and M.V. Thinnakara and M.V. Ubaidulla.
2004: Taking over Passenger ship M.V.Bharatseema
2006: Taking over of bollard pulling tug: M.V.Kiltan
2007: Taking over of bollard pulling tug: M.V.Kalpitti
2007: Taking over of High-speed crafts: M.V .Bangaram , M.V. Cheriyapani , M.V. Valiyapani , M.V. Blue Marlin, M.V. Black Marlin & M.V. Skipjack
2008: Taking over of M.V.Kavaratti
2010: Taking over of M.V. Arabian Sea and M.V. Lakshadweep Sea.
2010: Revival of Coconut Milk Plant Androth.
2011: Desiccated Coconut Powder and Oil Extraction Unit with state of the art machinery established at Kalpeni.